featured
mind your manners click to read our chatbox rules
open threads

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

WHAT A MESS, DEV SHIT FOR EVERYONE
LAUZ lauz she/her est Offline
731 posts
fandom heartsigh
age immortal
occupation queen
species god
prefers she/her
ADMIN
award cabinet
i will legit tag people in this dev thread i do not give an iota of a fuck. if i need you to see it, you'll see it ಠ_ಠ no one is safe, peace out, nerds.

KEITH lauz she/her EST Offline
32 posts
fandom VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER
age EIGHTEEN
occupation MERCENARY
species HUMAN/GALRA
prefers HE/HIS
PANDORA
award cabinet
hey you two, you know how g o o d i am at making playlists. so here's one for shiro, keith, and lance. i hope it hurts goodnight <3 c: CHRISTINE BRE

FIRE MEET GASOLINE
I ACHE FOR LOVE ACHE FOR US WHY DON'T YOU COME A LITTLE CLOSER SO COME ON NOW STRIKE THE MATCH WE'RE A PERFECT MATCH PERFECT SOMEHOW WE WERE MEANT FOR ONE ANOTHER COME A LITTLE CLOSER

SAVE YOU
BUT BABY I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO SAVE YOU I WISH I KNEW ANOTHER WAY TO SAVE YOU BUT I'VE TRIED SO MANY WAYS TO SAVE YOU I CAN ONLY SAY I LOVE YOU

CAN YOU HOLD ME
IT FEELS LIKE A TEAR IN MY HEART LIKE A PART OF ME MISSING AND I JUST CAN'T FEEL IT I'VE TRIED AND I'VE TRIED TEARS ON MY FACE I CAN'T TAKE IT IF LONELY'S A TASTE THAN ITS ALL THAT I'M TASTING DO YOU HEAR MY CRIES CAN YOU HOLD ME CAN YOU HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

LEAN ON ME
SOMETIMES IN OUR LIVES WE ALL HAVE PAIN WE ALL HAVE SORROW BUT IF WE ARE WISE WE KNOW THAT THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW LEAN ON ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT STRONG I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND I'LL HELP YOU CARRY ON FOR IT WON'T BE LONG TILL I'M GONNA NEED SOMEBODY TO LEAN ON

FIRE N GOLD
WHEN YOU'RE STUCK IN A MOMENT AND YOUR SPARK HAS BEEN STOLEN THIS IS OUR TIME TO OWN IT SO OWN IT BABY WE WERE BORN WITH FIRE & GOLD IN OUR EYES GOT LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE HANDS ON THE THROTTLE EVEN IN THE DUST WE SHINE WITH FIRE & GOLD IN OUR EYES

I FOUND
AND I'LL USE YOU AS A FOCAL POINT SO I DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF WHAT I WANT AND I'VE MOVED FARTHER THAN I THOUGHT I COULD BUT I MISSED YOU MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD AND I FOUND LOVE WHERE IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

CURE
SO TAKE AWAY ALL MY SIN GIVE ME A SWEET PRAYER ON MY LIPS AND TAKE IT OFF TAKE ME IN I WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY CHEST I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED PUT MY WORDS TO THE TEST

HERE WITH ME
CAUGHT IN A RIPTIDE I WAS SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH THERE WAS A REASON I COLLIDED INTO YOU CALLING YOUR NAME IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR REACHING FOR YOU FROM THE ENDLESS DREAM SO MANY MILES BETWEEN US NOW BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE WITH ME

GERONIMO
WHEN I LOST IT YEAH YOU HELD MY HAND BUT I TOSSED IT DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOU WERE WAITING AS I DOVE INTO THE WATERFALL SAY GERONIMO CAN YOU FEEL MY LOVE BOMBS AWAY AND YOU RUSHED TO ME AND IT SETS US FREE SO I FALL TO MY KNEES

PLUTO
SHOW ME WHERE MY ARMOR ENDS SHOW ME WHERE MY SKIN BEGINS LIKE A FINAL PUZZLE PIECE IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME THE HEAVINESS THAT I HOLD IN MY HEART BELONGS TO GRAVITY TIL ONE DAY I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS EXERCISE OF TRUST I LEANED IN AND LET IT HURT

IF WE HOLD ON TOGETHER
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY WITH EACH PASSING DAY YOU'VE COME SO FAR DON'T THROW IT AWAY LIVE BELIEVING DREAMS ARE FOR WEAVING WONDERS ARE WAITING TO START LIVE YOUR STORY FAITH HOPE AND GLORY HOLD TO THE TRUTH IN YOUR HEART IF WE HOLD ON TOGETHER I KNOW OUR DREAMS WILL NEVER DIE

ALIVE
WE CAN'T HIDE OR RUN FOR COVER ANYMORE ITS TIME TO TAKE A STAND TOGETHER HOLD ON CAUSE THE TIDE IS STRONG THEY CAN'T ERASE THE FIRE IN OUR EYES LET THE WALLS BREAK WHAT WE HAVE THEY CANNOT TAKE

NEUTRON STAR COLLISION
I WAS SEARCHING YOU WERE ON A MISSION AND OUR HEARTS COMBINED LIKE A NEUTRON STAR COLLISION I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE YOU TOOK YOUR TIME TO CHOOSE THEN WE TOLD EACH OTHER WITH NO TRACE OF FEAR THAT OUR LOVE WOULD BE FOREVER AND IF WE DIE WE DIE TOGETHER

PRINCE GUMBALL LAUZ SHE/HER EST Offline
27 posts
fandom ADVENTURE TIME
age "EIGHTEEN"
occupation BAKER, RESEARCHER
species BUBBLEGUM HUMANOID
prefers HE/HIS
HALCYON
award cabinet
alright geez here's my gumlee list ok you pain in my butt BRE

WANTED
SAVE MY SOUL NOW I WANT TO DROWN I'VE BEEN FALLING BREAKING DOWN OVER YOU GIVE ME YOUR LOVE WELL THAT'S ALL I WANTED

CUPID
SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR ME CUPID SHOOT YOUR ARROWS INTO ME I FEEL LUST LIKE A SICK DISEASE AND MY BLOOD IGNITES WHEN I HOLD YOU CLOSE TO ME AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO

TOXIC
WITH A TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE YOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPING UNDER TASTE OF YOUR POISON PARADISE I'M ADDICTED TO YOU DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOXIC

ET VS ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID
KISS ME INFECT ME WITH YOUR LOVE AND FILL ME WITH YOUR POISON TAKE ME WANNA BE A VICTIM READY FOR ABDUCTION IF I'M ASKING FOR HELP ITS ONLY BECAUSE BEING WITH YOU HAS OPENED MY EYES COULD NOT EVER BELIEVE SUCH A PERFECT SURPRISE

WINGS
OH LIGHTS GO DOWN IN THE MOMENT WE'RE LOST AND FOUND I JUST WANNA BE BY YOUR SIDE IF THESE WINGS COULD FLY

I RAN
WITH AUBURN HAIR AND TAWNY EYES THE KIND OF EYES THAT HYPNOTIZE ME THROUGH AND I RAN I RAN SO FAR AWAY

MALMO I MITT HJARTA
---

CREEP
YOU'RE JUST LIKE AN ANGEL YOUR SKIN MAKES ME CRY YOU FLOAT LIKE A FEATHER IN A BEAUTIFUL WORLD I WISH I WAS SPECIAL YOU'RE SO FUCKING SPECIAL BUT I'M A CREEP I'M A WEIRDO WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE
WISE MEN SAY ONLY FOOLS RUSH IN BUT I CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU OH SHALL I STAY WOULD IT BE A SIN OH IF I CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU

CANDLES
BOY TAKE ME AWAY INTO THE NIGHT OUT OF THE HUM OF THE STREETLIGHTS AND INTO A FOREST I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY TO ME IN THE DARK BLOW OUT ALL THE CANDLES YOU'RE TOO OLD TO BE SO SHY HE SAYS TO ME

COUGH SYRUP
IF I COULD FIND A WAY TO SEE THIS STRAIGHT I'D RUN AWAY TO SOME FORTUNE THAT I SHOULD HAVE FOUND BY NOW I'M WAITING FOR THIS COUGH SYRUP TO COME DOWN

POISON AND WINE
YOUR MOUTH IS POISON YOUR MOUTH IS WINE YOU THINK YOUR DREAMS THE SAME AS MINE OH I DON'T LOVE YOU BUT I ALWAYS WILL

STAY
MY WHOLE LIFE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL AND THOUGH I TRIED TO TELL YOU THAT I NEED YOU HERE I AM WITHOUT YOU I FEEL SO LOST BUT WHAT CAN I DO CAUSE I KNOW THIS LOVE SEEMS REAL BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL WE SAY GOODBYE IN THE POURING RAIN AND I BREAK DOWN AS YOU WALK AWAY STAY

TAKE ME TO CHURCH
TAKE ME TO CHURCH I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG AT THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIES I'LL TELL YOU MY SINS AND YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE OFFER ME THAT DEATHLESS DEATH GOOD GOD LET ME GIVE YOU MY LIFE

COME BACK TO ME
SO I'LL LET YOU GO I'LL SET YOU FREE AND WHEN YOU SE WHAT YOU NEED TO SEE WHEN YOU FIND YOU COME BACK TO ME

ALL SHOOK UP
WELL BLESS MY SOUL WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME I'M TWITCHIN AND I'M SHAKIN LIKE A LEAF MY FRIEND'S SAY I'VE BEEN BITTEN BY THE BUG I'M IN LOVE I'M ALL SHOOK UP

DO I WANNA KNOW?
DO I WANNA KNOW IF THIS FEELING FLOWS BOTH WAYS SAD TO SEE YOU GO KINDA HOPING THAT YOU'D SAY BABY WE BOTH KNOW THAT THE NIGHTS WERE MAINLY MADE FOR SAYING THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T SAY TOMORROW DAY

ALMOST LOVER
GOODBYE MY ALMOST LOVER GOODBYE MY HOPELESS DREAM I'M TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT YOU CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE SO LONG MY LUCKLESS ROMANCE MY BACK IS TURNED ON YOU ALWAYS SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU'D BRING ME HEARTACHE ALMOST LOVERS ALWAYS DO

LEO lauz she/her EST Offline
80 posts
fandom FIRE EMBLEM: FATES
age NINETEEN
occupation LIBRARIAN
species HUMAN
prefers HE/HIS
HALCYON
award cabinet
NILES rue finding all the best leo/niles AU prompts

• ‘the fire alarm went off at 3 am and now the cute guy from the flat next door is standing next to me in his underwear/naked’ AU

• the ‘you accidentally shipped this weird thing to my apartment’ AU

plus this for an added bonus:

Rue: my brain def went to the gutter on that one.
MAMA LAUZ: s...ame
Rue: its like... "I recognize that non-descript packaging." lolol
MAMA LAUZ: LMFAO
MAMA LAUZ: honestly, bonus points if it were leo the one getting something delivered tbh
Rue: LOL... look, anyway you look at it. its always #RIP Niles

ADACHI TOHRU LAUZ SHE/HER EST Offline
29 posts
fandom PERSONA 4
age TWENTY-EIGHT
occupation POLICE OFFICER
species HUMAN
prefers HE/HIS
TERMINUS
award cabinet
sometimes, lauz makes aesthetic boards :3c

adachi tohru the monster loved--that's how it became monstrous

AKAASHI KEIJI lauz she/her EST Offline
39 posts
fandom HAIKYUU!!
age SEVENTEEN
occupation FLORIST + FASHION DESIGNER
species HUMAN
prefers HE/THEY
ZEPHYR
award cabinet
akaashi keiji freckles like stars and galaxies on his fingernails

ANGELA ZIEGLER lauz she/her EST Offline
91 posts
fandom OVERWATCH
age THIRTY-SEVEN
occupation DOCTOR + ORPHANAGE OWNER
species HUMAN
prefers SHE/HER
CAPITOL
award cabinet
angela ziegler gossamer tangled somewhere between my lungs and my ribs
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

KEITH lauz she/her EST Offline
32 posts
fandom VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER
age EIGHTEEN
occupation MERCENARY
species HUMAN/GALRA
prefers HE/HIS
PANDORA
award cabinet
keith never forget that you will burn
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

KAGARI SHUUSEI lauz she/her EST Offline
41 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
species HUMAN
prefers HE/HIS
PANDORA
award cabinet
kagari shuusei we've all killed parts of ourselves to stay alive

KAGARI SHUUSEI lauz she/her EST Offline
41 posts
fandom PSYCHO-PASS
age TWENTY-TWO
occupation PROSTITUTE
species HUMAN
prefers HE/HIS
PANDORA
award cabinet
hey what up, here's playlist number one!!! i don't have a title for it yet, its also 8am and i just...can't be creative at 8am. but here's fitzgari for you. BRE

COME AND GET ME
CAUSE I AM LOST FOR WORDS IF YOU WANT ME COME AND GET ME I SEE THE HUNGER IN YOUR EYES I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY WITH YOUR BODY WRAPPED AROUND ME

CUPID
SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR ME CUPID SHOOT YOUR ARROWS INTO ME I FEEL LUST LIKE A SICK DISEASE AND MY BLOOD IGNITES WHEN I HOLD YOU CLOSE TO ME

TROUBLEMAKER
CAN I PUT YOU IN MY POCKET AND SAVE YOU FOR LATER CAUSE YOU'RE TOO GOOD TO LOSE YOU'RE THE FLAVOR I SAVOR CAN I PUT YOU IN MY POCKET AND SAVE YOU FOR LATER CAUSE YOU'RE THE TROUBLE I WANT YOU'RE MY TROUBLEMAKER

BANG
I CAN'T CATCH MY BREATH SLEEP THINK OR SPEAK YEAH YOUR MOJO WITCHCRAFT HONEY ITS WORKING ON ME SO LET'S MAKE A MESS TEAR UP THE SHEETS EVERY WHISPER YOU SPEAK SENDS A SHIVER THROUGH ME

USE ME
USE ME WANNA GIVE YOU CONTROL WITH THE LIGHTS ON IF I COULD JUST LET GO FORGIVE ME ITS THE VERY FIRST TIME AND I'M NERVOUS CAN I TRUST YOU

RELAX
STOP WAIT A MINUTE SLOW DOWN A LITTLE CAUSE I DON'T WANNA GO YET BLOW THIS STOP WAIT A MINUTE SLOW DOWN A LITTLE CAUSE I DON'T WANNA GO YET BABY RELAX

FINESHRINE
YOU BUILD A FINE SHRINE IN ME THAT I MIGHT SEE WITH MY CHEST AND SINK INTO THE EDGES ROUND YOU

TRUE COLORS
ALL MY LIFE ONE PAGE AT A TIME I'LL SHOW YOU MY TRUE COLORS NO I WON'T APOLOGIZE FOR THE FIRE IN MY EYES LET ME SHOW YOU MY TRUE COLORS IT AIN'T A RAINBOW

ICE CREAM CAKE
PLEASE GIVE ME THAT SWEET TASTE ICE CREAM CAKE WITH A FLAVOR THAT FITS THIS SPECIAL DAY THE ICE CREAM THAT'S ON MY MOUTH MAKES YOUR HEART POUND

EYE OF THE STORM
I WEAR YOU EVERYWHERE I GO FAMILIARITY WRAPPED IN BONES JUST DON'T LET ME FALL I WANT YOUR SKIN ON MINE THAT IS ALL WRAP ME UP IN YOUR LOVE

THE LIGHTNING STRIKE
WHAT IF THE STORM ENDS AND I DON'T SEE YOU AS YOU ARE NOW EVER AGAIN THE PERFECT HALO OF GOLD HAIR AND LIGHTNING

VICTORIOUS
I'M LIKE A SCARF TRICK ITS ALL UP THE SLEEVE I TASTE LIKE MAGIC WAVES THAT SWALLOW QUICK AND DEEP THROW THE BAIT CATCH THE SHARK BLEED THE WATER RED FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER AND I'M EVER ONE OF THEM

NEPTUNE VASILIAS lauz she/her EST Offline
38 posts
fandom RWBY
age EIGHTEEN
occupation MODEL
species HUMAN
prefers HE/HIS
CAPITOL
award cabinet
so i'm getting lazy and poignant lyrics can come later, for right now here's the playlist lol BRE

ADACHI TOHRU LAUZ SHE/HER EST Offline
29 posts
fandom PERSONA 4
age TWENTY-EIGHT
occupation POLICE OFFICER
species HUMAN
prefers HE/HIS
TERMINUS
award cabinet
AND HERE'S A SURPRISE I MADE FOR YOU THAT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR BUT HERE IT IS!!!!!!! BRE

731 posts
fandom heartsigh
age immortal
occupation queen
species god
prefers she/her
ADMIN
award cabinet
me reminding myself to make this playlist for blake later and here are the songs rip

heaven help me / RAIGN
when it's all over / RAIGN
dancing in the grey / michael malarkey
the sound of silence / disturbed
dear god / lawless
rev 22:20 / puscifer
me and the devil / soap & skin
first of the year / skrillex
take me to church / hozier
bedroom hymns / florence + the machine
bottom of the river / delta rae
change / the deftones
lose your soul / dead man's bones
hold me down / halsey
bad ritual / timbre timbre
o death / jen titus
ghosts / strangefruit
it will come back / hozier
silent night / svrcina

731 posts
fandom heartsigh
age immortal
occupation queen
species god
prefers she/her
ADMIN
award cabinet
miles/blake in 3 texts tbh PRO

731 posts
fandom heartsigh
age immortal
occupation queen
species god
prefers she/her
ADMIN
award cabinet
good thing i've been doing the same thing for a few days now huh??? this a bit more sexual than i meant it to be but H E H PRO

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll