91 posts
fandom OVERWATCH
age THIRTY-SEVEN
occupation DOCTOR + ORPHANAGE OWNER
species HUMAN
prefers SHE/HER
CAPITOL
award cabinet
alright so before i go any further i want to preface this by saying that no this isn't a 'love triangle' and that i want this to--obviously not without its drama--turn into a functioning polyamorous relationship. i mean, maybe not perfectly functioning for reasons that will be explained, but there's a L O T of history between all three of them and they're my favorite OW ship, so i definitely need this. i don't want to sit and talk forever about all my feelings, so i'm going to kind of just go over them a little bit.

now angela comes from pre-recall and she's been here a while. she has already reunited with both reaper and 76, but we can totally start over and do our own stuff. but right now here's what's been going on. she met with reaper first and he pretty much threatened her, said that all the people he kills here, she's going to have on her conscious because he blames her for what happened to him. she also blames herself for his condition, so she's harboring a lot of guilt about that. their second meeting was with angela almost dying, wherein she'd gotten into the middle of a fight she shouldn't have and wound up getting shot. so he saved her life against his better judgment and lbr its cause he still has feelings for her. so her meeting with s:76 went...vaguely similarly, but she didn't know who he was at first until she saw him. she helped him get out of a tough situation, healed his wounds, and cried over seeing morrison again cause she thought he was dead and also blames herself for that. just basically, she blames herself for not being able to help either of the boys she loves.

so i love the idea of them being a trio of bffs during the golden years. neither of them confessed any feelings for one another, so everything now is really tense because of it. and yes, i don't want this love triangle bullshit, i want the boys to be in love, angela to be in love, and eventually i want things to work out in some way. obviously that's what we can all discuss (◡‿◡✿) basically, angela REALLY needs her boys and needs reaper to forgive her and needs to cry over morrison being alive and they need to all get with one another ok??? so please come make me some boys, i promise it'll be fun and we can do all the drama and smut, if you're into that, and cute stuff and i just really need them c: come hit me up here or grab my skype (munakatareisi_) and come talk to me about it <333

COULDN'T STOP CARING reaper & soldier:76 for mercy <3

ANGELA ZIEGLER lauz she/her EST Offline
91 posts
fandom OVERWATCH
age THIRTY-SEVEN
occupation DOCTOR + ORPHANAGE OWNER
species HUMAN
prefers SHE/HER
CAPITOL
award cabinet
i can provide graphics if you want them. as well, i can provide a lot of PAINFUL ARTWORK EUGH so please take the boys for me <333

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll